Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. SEBI has its headquarter in Mumbai.SEBI invites online applications from Indian citizens for the following posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream. :
Name of post: Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)
No of posts : 120 posts (General – 84, Legal – 18, Information Technology – 8, Engineering (Civil) – 5, Engineering (Electrical) – 5)
Age: 30 years as on 31/08/2018
Pay: Rs. 28150-55600
1. General: Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
2. Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
3. Information Technology: Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
4. Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
5. Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Selection Process: Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 850/-as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category and Rs. 100/-as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates to be paid online.
How to apply: Apply Online at SEBI website from 15/09/2018 onward only.
For More info: Click here