NHM, Assam Recruitment (JULY 2018)
Post For Consultant (Child Health)
Last Date: 10/07/2018
Online applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the following position under National Health Mission (NHM), Assam. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Name of post: Consultant (Child Health)
No of posts: 1
Educational Qualification & Experience:
· Any Medical/ Public Health graduate
· At least 8 years field experience in MCH program/ Project management at state / regional level, with professional knowledge of reproductive, maternal, neonatal, child health is essential.
· Post Graduate training in Paediatrics, OBGY or Community Medicine/ Public Health essential.
· Familiarity with theory and practical applications and essentials of Child health.
· Experience in planning and management of Health sector/RCH programs.
· Good negotiation and influencing skills supported by excellent communication skills.
· High level of computer proficiency with specific familiarity with commonly used Windows and MS Office software and database software.
· Excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills in English and Hindi.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment with strong facilitation skills, ability to analyse reports, plan and monitor projects.
How to apply: Only short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in before the interview. No call letters will be sent for attending the interview.
For More Info: Click Here