Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Last Date: 05-04-2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an all India Computer Based Recruitment Examination called Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (CHSL) for the recruitment of following posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India during the period from 01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019 :
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : Pay Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 19900 – 63200 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised))
2. Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 19900 – 63200 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised))
3. Postal Assistant (PA): Pay Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised))
4. Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised))
5. Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ : Pay Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised))
Age: Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.
1. For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2. For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman) to be deposited online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply: Apply Online at SSC website 05/03/2019 to 05/04/2019 only.
Dates for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
Last date for receipt of application: 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
Last date for making online fee payment: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 09.04.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019
For More info about this job Post: Please Click here