Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (ASSAM TET)
Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Last Date: 17/09/2019
Assam TET The eligibility criteria of a candidate to appear in TET are as follows:
A. Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
B. Candidate must have minimum academic and professional qualification as follows:
ASSAM TET Minimum Qualification for appearing in Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V):
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V, provided the person so appointed as teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
Remark: Candidate those who were admitted in D.El.Ed program before 31st August 2009 please refer to Clause B under subheading Relaxation.
ASSAM TET Minimum Qualification for appearing in Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII):
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed.(Special Education)
b) A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Guideline dated 11th February, 2011, may also apply for TET. However he can apply for appointment only after acquiring all the required qualification.
Remark: Candidate those who were admitted in 1-Year B.Ed. program before 31st August 2009 please refer to Clause C under subheading Relaxation.
Relaxation: Following relaxation will be applicable
A. Relaxation up to 5 % in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH) to appear in TET (The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be minimum 40% and to be certified by the competent authority) both for Paper-I (LP Level) and Paper-II (UP Level).
B. For Paper-I (LP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed. before 31/08/2009 as per NCTE Notification No. F.51- 1/2009-NCTE (N&S) dated 31st August 2009 and qualified 2-Year D.El.Ed. subsequently.
C. For Paper-II (UP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in Graduation marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 1-Year B.Ed. before 31/08/2009 as per NCTE Notification No. F.51-1/2009-NCTE (N&S) dated 31st August 2009 and qualified 1-Year B.Ed. subsequently.
The Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Upper Primary level (classes VI to VIII).
Paper II –Mathematics & Science or Social Science (Studies) (for class VI to VIII):
- Duration of examination: 2 1/2 hours (150 Minutes) for Paper-I and 2 ½ hours (150 Minutes) for Paper II. Additional 20 minutes’ time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
- Minimum Marks for qualifying in TET: A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, qualifying marks will be 83 out of 150 i.e. 55 %
- * There will be no negative marking.
- Medium of question paper: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English
Time and schedule for TET- 2019, Assam:
|1||Opening for receipt of On-Line Application||02/09/2019|
|2||Last date of receipt of On-Line Application||17/09/2019|
|3||Issue of E- Admit card||30/09/2019|
|4||Date of Examination||20/10/2019|
Assam TET 2019 Emination Fee:
|PAPER I||General Category | SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH)||Rs 325/- | Rs 325/-|
|PAPER II||General Category | SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH)||Rs 325/- | Rs 300/-|
How to apply in Assam TET 2019:
Steps of submission of on-line Application Form and examination fee are:
a) Log-in through the web site https://ssa.assam.gov.in or https://sebaonline.org
b) Download Instruction Manual.
c) Read carefully the Instruction Manual on how to submit the online application form.
d) Submit Online Application and upload Passport size Photo and Signature of recommended size (as mentioned in Instruction Manual).
e) The candidate has to pay the fee through online banking/credit card/ debit card etc. he/she can take print out of the Online Application form.
For More info about Assam Tet recruitment 2019 : Click here
Assam Tet 2019 District and Center Code 5of Examination:
To be selected by candidate at the time of submission of online application for appearing in TET. Candidate will select one Centre only.
|Assam Tet List of Centre||Assam Tet Centre Code|
|SOUTH SALMARA MANKACHAR||30|
|WEST KARBI ANGLONG||33|
TAG:assam tet 2019,assam tet,tet assam,assam tet exam,tet assam 2019,assam tet online,assam tet 2019 job,assam tet exam 2019,assam tet mathematics,assam tet 2019 qualification,tet,assam lp tet,assam up tet,assam tet news,assam tet date,2019 assam tet,assam tet 2018,assam tet maths,assam lp tet 2018,assam tet evs mcq,ssa assam tet 2019,assam tet book pdf,job in assam,assam tet 2019 dateassam tet 2019,assam tet,tet assam,assam tet exam,tet assam 2019,assam tet online,assam tet 2019 job,assam tet exam 2019,assam tet mathematics