Applications are invited from the intending candidates in Assam Gazette of Part IX (Standard form) for filling up the post of 324 (three hundred and twenty four) numbers of Goan Buras (Gaon Bura) against the concerned lot Circle wise indicated below.
Name of post: Goan Bura
No of posts: 324
- Sadar Circle -102 Nos
- Sonai Circle -61 Nos
- Lakhipur Circle – 66 Nos
- Udharbond Circle – 28 Nos
- Katigorah Circle – 67 Nos
How to apply: The application may be submitted during office hours on or before 20/09/2018 up to 5:00 P.M in the Office Chamber of the concerned Circle Officer. In case of any holiday falls on the closing day the applications will be received on the next day.
The applications should submitted by those candidates who have fulfilled the following term & conditions:
1. The applicant should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the village/one of the villages in respect of which he seeks appointment.
2. The applicant should be minimum 35 years of age and the applicant should be minimum 10th standard pass from a Board/ Institution recognized by the State/Central Govt.
3. The applicant should be physically fit and have sound mind.
4. The applicant should not have been declared as insolvent or defaulter in payment of any govt. dues .In this regard candidates should submit Bakijai Clearance, house tax clearance from concerned G.P.
5. The applicant should not be a Government employee or a member of any political party.
6. The applicant should have landed property/immovable property in her/her name in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburas
7. The applicant should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in the society
8. The applicant should have worked / volunteered for the advancement of the Government Policies and Programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities
Last Date: 20/09/2018.
For More info: Click Here