Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently announced the recruitment notification for the year 2023. The recruitment drive is aimed to fill 317 vacant positions for the posts of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) under PWRD Department. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of APSC.
The online application process will start on 23rd March 2023, and the last date for the submission of the online application form is 21st April 2023. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, and other important details before applying for the APSC Recruitment 2023.
APSC Recruitment 2023 – 317 AE & JE Vacancy Details:
|Name of post||Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE)|
|No of posts||317|
|Name of organisation||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Apply start date||23rd March 2023|
|Apply Last date||21st April 2023|
To apply for the APSC Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the post of AE is 21 years to 38 years, and JE is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 38 years as of 1st January 2023. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
The selection process for the APSC Recruitment 2023 will consist of two stages:
- Written Examination: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for a written examination. The written examination will be conducted in two parts- Part A and Part B. Part A will be common for both AE and JE posts, and Part B will be specific to the respective posts.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify for the written examination will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted by the selection committee appointed by the APSC.
Pay Scale Details:
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay : 12,700/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||14,000 /- to 60,500/- with Grade Pay : 8,700/-|
|Name of Post||Category and No. of Posts||Total Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||UR: 117, OBC/ MOBC: 64, SC: 27, STP: 27, STH: 9||244|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||UR: 0, OBC/ MOBC: 0, SC: 21, STP: 40, STH: 12||73|
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of APSC. The application process for APSC Recruitment 2023 will start on 23rd March 2023, and the last date for the submission of the online application form is 22nd April 2023.
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of APSC and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill in the required details, including personal information, educational qualification, contact information, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- After the successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/-, while candidates belonging to the SC/ST category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 150/-. The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking.
How to Apply for Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment:
- Go to Important Links section below
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the acknowledgment form.
Important Links for APSC Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|Online Application||21st March|
|Notification for Assistant Engineer||Click Here|
|Notification for Junior Engineer||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|